>How about the know-what-a-VP-does issue?  Here's what she said 3 weeks ago:
>
>"But as for that VP talk all the time, I'll tell you I still can't
>answer that question until somebody answers for me: 'What is it
>exactly that the VP does everyday?'"

Cut-n-paste error?
Here's the rest:

I'm used to being very productive and working real hard in an administration.
We want to make sure that that VP slot would be a fruitful type of position,
especially for Alaskans and for the things that we're trying to accomplish up
here for the rest of the U.S. before I can even start addressing that question."