On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 5:51 PM, William Bowen wrote:

>>> The cartoon from the Tracy Ulman show?
>>
>> Tracy Ulman?  Doh!  Been smoking for decades, guess my long-term
>> memory is shot too.
>
> Don't worry Den, it's only been on network TV now for what, 20 years?
>
> It's not at all surprising that Sam would refer to it at it genesis,
> rather than its current evolution.
>
> ;-)

Damn it Will, would you watch it with that rapier wit!  I read the
above and now my brain is probably bleeding, as I think I feel
sunshine on my cerebellum.

Tone it down a notch, come on and join the fuddlement!

Seriously.

The G-men will probably soon be coming for you otherwise.

It's not that hard to act like everyone else, you know.

Just Blend on In, like a Zebra in the herd.

--
Friendship is a very taxing and arduous form of leisure activity.
Mortimer Adler