yeah but look at Chelsea Clinton, look at Elizabeth Edwards, look at
Jenna Bush and Billy Carter. I don't think the family members can NOT
be public figures at that level of politics. Note that I say this, but
I still think we should let the poor kid alone. I just don't think it
because of libel law yanno?