Man, I was so surprised by something you said here I had to come back to it.

First off, I'd like to echo your sentiment of respect.  This certainly
isn't meant as a personal attack of any sort.

About the 5th baby (Trig? Who picks these peoples names??) not being the
mothers.  The daughter is pregnant right now, couldn't be hers.  Also
Gov. Palin is at the age where this becomes a real risk.  Thankfully her
and her husband have the means to make this work.

The daughter is doing the "right" thing (I personally disagree, I say
have the kid, continue to date until you're old enough to make a more
mature decision about the marriage than you did about using protection)
and getting married.  I see no moral lapse on the part of the mother
here.  17 year olds, male and female, have been having oops moments and
party fouls as long as they have existed.  No matter their upbringing,
their parents politics, or their economic class.

Is this some gut thing, how would that play out in the press?  Would the
daughter then fake a miscarriage or something?

God this line of reasoning is terrible.  I hope for their sake that
you're wrong man.  If so I'll come back and eat crow, but I don't think
thats how it's going to work out.

It's like the secessionist thing, seems like something kind of out
there.  Turns out to be nothing.