Does anyone else remember the Robert Fulgum (sp?) story about the crayons?

He advocates dropping boxes of crayons to both sides of the dispute. Not the little
boxes, either, but the big 64 crayon boxes with the built in sharpener.

His opinion is that no one could keep a good hate on with fresh, sharp crayons ready
to be used.

Might be something to it.

Jerry Johnson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 04/02/02 12:33PM >>>
I think you do such a good job that we're shipping you to the middle east right away.
Bring some levity to those fighting and promote peace.
How can you kill while laughing? Or better yet, if you upset them ALL enough maybe
they'll band together to come after you. Yeh, that's what they need, a common enemy.
Where are the space invaders when you need them?
:)