> Robert wrote:
> What amazes me is how poorly other people understand modern
> evangelicals. They have a softer line than their fire and brimstone
> predecessors. I don't think they would have bashed Obama over that, I
> really don't.

Dude.  They would paint him out to be a crack addict with a knocked up
daughter.  Much of that is already happening without the knocked up
daughter.

You seriously have to zoom out here.

Watching both conventions I'm almost dumbfounded by that zealots and
freaks.  It's hard to believe that this is the system that runs our
country.  And the irony with you is that you're like the liar who
accuses everyone else of lying because you can't imagine not lying
yourself.  Thus all of your constant name-calling and baseless
accusations.

The height of spin is for you to think that Republicans wouldn't use
any slanderous argument they could AND to think you wouldn't be
repeating it here.

Both parties have have PhD psychologists and pollsters that are
constantly polling and testing which buttons to push.

The whole election has become a psychology experiment in seeing how
best to manipulate people. It's not about facts, or policy, or
reasonable approaches to solve our country's problems.

It's about how the other guy is really Satan and eats babies.

It's reprehensible.

So if you think that the Republicans won't take any opportunity to
paint Obama as dope dealing rapist then you're too far gone to be
saved.