UM. Having been chastized at great length by a lady that I met at a
McDonald's play area in East Texas for thinking that I was Christian
because I was raised Catholic, I think you are the one who does not
understand. These are people who very sincerely believe that Halloween
is the work of the devil and that you really do have to come to their
church in order to be saved.  That whole gay marriage thing was
throwing gasoline on a fire, Robert, remember that? Those people
weren't kidding. George Bush now -- HE was kidding.

Anyway. Abortion would have been more than disappointment, believe me.
I saw one lady get kicked out of a "Christian" congregation because
she was unhappy in her marriage -- in and of itself that was ok, but
she did not repent, and THAT was a problem. No mention of this being
anyone's problem but hers.