Up across the border in Murphy, NC, if it isn't a sport night - then
everyone in town is at Walmart. And we aren't exaggerating. After we first
moved up to Blairsville ... we tried to find some food one night in Murphy
(closest town with a bar) and it was just around 9pm on a Saturday night.
EVERYTHING was locked up tight. Total ghost town. We gave up and stopped at
Walmart because we needed a few grocery items after deciding to go home and
cook supper.

THAT is where everyone was. People yelling at each other across the aisles,
loitering in the parking lot, lines out to the aisles. Total choas. We were
gobsmacked. People watching haven.

Weird.