we go to walmart REALLY effed up just to laugh and point and stare
at the fREAKs that you see nowhere else in town, BUT walmart.
more cellulite, baby momma's and other weird fncks than you can
shake a freakin' stick at!

-- tony

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
-- siddhartha gautama