Obama needs to do more than just denounce Ayers. He needs to go on TV and be
interviewed by a reporter who isn't in the tank for him, and he needs to
walk through exactly how he became associated with Ayers, why he agreed to
the fund raiser at Ayers' house, why he agreed to work for the group Ayers
founded, and what his exact relationship with Ayers is. He has never
answered those questions. He needs to provide full disclosure. I still can't
believe the media hasn't called him on it.