On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 12:20 PM, William Bowen
> Why is everything said against Obama automatically the truth, Sam?

I never claimed that. I thought we were discussing his associates and
how that reflects on his character.

> I judge that you and your Republican allies are attempting to smear
> Obama with the label of "terrorist by association."

So just discussing his associates is now a smear?
What are we allowed to discuss? He is running for president.

> Sure, you parse
> out your statement saying you're only trying to point out Obama's
> "association" with Ayers, not say the Obama *is* a terrorist. Oh no,
> of course not. But you know that the message will be delivered.

Again I'm more concerned with the fact that none of the people around
him like America.
I see a problem with that so I ask questions and discuss. He is
leading in the polls and I might have to live with him as president. I
want to know if I will have to cling to guns and religion to survive
:)

> Just look at the McCain campaign stop from yesterday, the Senator
> starts a statement about Obama and someone shouts out "terrorist!"...
> message delivered to the base I guess.

You convinced me, talking about Obama's is forbidden, someone in the
crowd might get the wrong idea. Probably racist to talk about him
anyway.

> And now it looks as though members of your party are also starting to
> call the charge silly as well. My guess though is that you're going to
> soon disavow Nelson and the others, care to comment about that?

Who's Nelson?
Is that the other thread from a state senator that worked on CAC?
Called Ayers a radical activist . She's part of the Chicago machine,
not my party.
Nice try though.