> tBone wrote:
> 1st, you aren't running for president.  I know shady people, I've done
> shady stuff.  I'm sure most of us here can say the same.  We're supposed
> to expect more from those people that are seeking public office.

He is now, he wasn't then.  If you follow the time line he was just
beginning to run for the state senate I think.  It was over a decade
ago.

> I don't agree with your summation.  We all know that there are times
> when the law and justice aren't the same thing.

Agreed, but when it comes to charity if that offender is willing to
work building homes for charity should we prevent him from doing so as
some type of justice?

"that's it buddy, because you fecked up 30 years ago you can't help the poor"

Just doesn't seem to make sense.