For every crook or crazy preacher in Obama's background, I produce a
list of equally undesirable people in McCain's background, starting
with Keating and Falwell.  It doesn't matter.

What matters is whether they have a plan to solve the problems going
forward, not who they were having coffee with 20 years ago.