It all depends on your take on the issue. As an orthodox Jew, I take the mitzvas as
being divine in origin and follow them for that reason. Others look at them in a more
logical view such as yours. They're time based or community based or separation based
or health based or or or.
When you've got a baby to feed for an hour in the morning, you can still pray before
midday. Same for after midday and same for after evening. Judith takes care of a baby
plus 2 older kids and still puts issues out and does a ton of other stuff. If a woman
was bound by the same requirements then they could physically do it.