I never assumed anything of him...I was merely trying to expand on the point
made by Scott Stewart so that it would read like this:

I'm reallying hoping that Obama is a new
  breed of politician that will do the will of the American people and not
  just the will of his party, or those who lined his pockets, as so many in
the past have done.

You liberals sure are thin-skinned.  I make a comment to expand on a
profound thought and immediately you think I am attacking the
messiah..umm...Obama.