On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 3:29 PM, C. Hatton Humphrey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> > Why limit it to 2 people?
>
> Heck, why limit it to adults?  Or even people.

Man I really hate that argument.  I've heard one other person say, "what's
next... someone will want to marry their dog?"

I'm no biology major, but I'm pretty sure a dog isn't a human being (and
while Gruss will tell you that I don't understand logic, I'm pretty sure we
can logically conclude that a human being isn't a dog).

I'm sorry but it's just way too far of a leap for me to go from "man and
woman" (both human) to "man and man" (both human) or "woman and woman" (both
human) or even "man and woman and woman" (both human, and that's hot) to...
dogs.

Two consenting adults.  That's all that should matter.  No human being
should be told that he or she isn't deserving of the same rights as any
other human being.  We're talking about the rights of human beings.  The
hole that you stick it in shouldn't dictate the level of rights afforded to
you.  As long as it's a human hole :)

--
I have failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my life. I love my
wife. And I wish you my kind of success.