I don't think that was the point, there are so many people that were
down on the American people, as exemplified by Gel's rolling commentary,
because of the last eight years.

_We_ elected Obama. _we_ did this, not the world at large, this is _our_
time and _our_ victory, and _our_ time to change what _we_ feel is wrong
with _our_ nation
If the rest of the world wants to celebrate with us, great... but don't
think for a second that you had anything significant to do with it. It
took Americans to make this