On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 12:33 PM, Jerry Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Are you abstracting all democratic leaning states from California?

No, it was an off hand comment in response to how blue states are
great and red states are bad. Implying that money, intelligence and
success is tied to being democrat not republican.

You seem to forget that many in the blue states, probably the business
that make it a success are republicans.

My point was that when the areas get too liberal they go downhill. NYC
is a perfect example.
It took the guts of a guy like Giuliani to bring it back to great city
status. I'm thinking San Francisco is going to need a new Mayor soon
if it wants to survive.

> Does Colorado, Connecticut, and Minnesota follow those same lines?

Again you're talking about if more people voted for Obama while I'm
talking about local government.

> And (using the reverse logic from yesterday), are you saying that republican
> leaning states have none of these problems?

Did think I declared my statement as a provable law?
I was referring to CA and it's governor.

> Or are you making some random "liberalism is bad. I have no data to back
> that up, but I believe it strongly anyway" type of statement?

You could say that.
So guess every opinion needs a study to back it up now.