really? I think not. The data is still being collected and Guantanamo
still exists. The scale may be smalled than internment, but nobody
waterboarded those Japanese.

 What exactly "unraveled"? The Bushies got caught stacking the Justice
Department and election fraud has now been conclusively demonstrated.
Apart from that little has changed, except that a civil rights lawyer
is scheduled to take the helm, so presumably damage after that will be
limited. Maybe :) If he does not become corrupt.