That's laughable on both counts. Thousands of Japanese-Americans were
interned during WWII, their loss of rights went WAY beyond anything that has
happened here since 9/11.  As far as what Bush actually did, a lot of things
have unraveled in the last 2-3 years, both by design and through
investigation and disclosure. Either way this election went, we were headed
in the same direction.