How many children have died in Iraq and Afghanistan as collateral
damage in Shrub's wars?  As for Whitewater, Ken Starr spend months and
millions looking for something to pin on Bill and Hillary and found
nothing so I'm not sure who you are referring to regarding the
convictions for perjury or obstruction of justice.  Remember Scooter
Libby?  Ken Lay?

 Waco was awful, but more a fault of entrenched bureaucrats at ATF
whose tenure pre-dated Clinton and Reno, and it is clear that Reno was
lied to by both the ATF and FBI.

I could list all the sins of the Bush Administration, but I don't have
all day and it would take that long.

But the failures regarding Katrina alone are substantially worse than
anything in the Clinton years.