> On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 11:47 AM, Scott Stroz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> And so far what he has done meets your own definition of 'change'?  All he
>> has appointed are liberals from the Clinton administration.

Speaking of change, one of the things I like about Obama so far is
that he seems to be a fan of systematic inquiry and openness of
process. The transition team just announced teams dedicated to
reviewing every major area of federal government to figure out where
its at, what it should be doing and what will need to change. And they
posted the info about the committees and their membership online.

http://change.gov/learn/obama_biden_transition_agency_review_teams

I like that level of transparency and I hope that it continues with
the teams being allowed to publish their findings.

Judah