From: C. Hatton Humphrey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 11:27 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Potential Secretary of State - Hillary Clinton

> The Clinton administration was far from perfect, but it was light
> years better than what we've had for the last eight years.

Riiiight... you mean like the Waco incident, Elian Gonzales, the DMCA,
"Blackhawk Down", Whitewater, Convictions for Perjury and Obstruction
of Justice, Travelgate, Chinese Campaign Contributions and others?

Don't get me wrong, this administration has had it's share of issues,
but I refuse to see it looked at as worse than an administration where
a CHILD was forcibly returned to a communist state.

Hatton