looks like they product m-16's

http://www.hr1871.com/about/default.asp

 In wartime, H&R answered the call to duty. During World War I, H&R
was an important producer of shoulder-type flare guns. In World War
II, the company was a major producer of military firearms, earning
many commendations from the U.S. armed forces. It produced the U.S. M1
Garand rifle, was the largest single manufacturer of the M-14, and one
of the major producers of the M-16.

 In November of 2000, the Marlin Firearms Company purchased the assets
of H&R 1871, Inc. Marketing its products under the brand names of
Harrington & Richardson(R) and New England Firearms(R), H&R 1871, LLC
is currently the largest manufacturer of single shot shotguns and
rifles in the world.

-- tony

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
-- siddhartha gautama