From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 8:32 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Religious Jews (was: Circumcision article link)

exactly! Anyone, be they person, spirit or the divine must take
responsibility for the actions done at their command or word. We had a
debate a while back about a commander taking responsibility for the actions
of those under his command. Same thing here. If a person goes and kills X
number of people at the command or teaching of someone then that someone
must take responsibility for their words.

At 11:18 AM 4/15/02, you wrote:
>Well, you can say this about Jesus, Mohammed, Satan, and even God
himself...

>Wars, persecutions, crusades, terroism have all been in the name of God
throughout history.

should not put his name out there to take responsibility."