> I don't agree.  Sure, a commander is somewhat responsible for
> his troops but in no way can God be held accountable for what evil is
> done in His name!

So, is the killing of the Eyptians by Moses and the destruction of
Soddom and Gomorogh not God's responsibility?

And if killing all of those people isn't evil, then does it mean that we
can kill anybody who doesn't follow our beliefs?

Not to mention the Floods - wiping out a whole planet, all apart from 8
people (Noah, his wife, Noah's sons and their wives) - now that CAN'T be
considered an act of kindness!

Philip Arnold
Technical Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer