> i took our guest room and turned it into my office. i  built a
> bookcase and a desk and hutch. the room is 12 x 11 and has its own
> baathroom, so it is totally a man cave. i have too much stuff, though,
> and its a total mess right now. i'll poost a photo when i get home.

Sounds like you're handy - I'm not.  My office is a mess too, so much
stuff crammed into a VERY little space.  Problem is that I haven't had
a chance to go through the remaining boxes of papers, parts and stuff
to ID what should be kept and what can be safely tossed.

What's sad is that I'm not done putting stuff IN.  When the weather
breaks and I can safely get on the roof again I'm going to put up some
antennas and hook up a few amateur radio transceivers.  Thankfully
there's power and wall space for them!

Hatton