Since i work from home I was able to demand a room :-)

So my setup is this:

Bedroom in the house

Bush Somerset collection:

http://www.staples.com/office/supplies/p4_Bush-Somerset-Collection-Maple-Cross-Finish_45745_Business_Supplies_2_10051_SC2:CG97:DP3805:CL158904

I have the 71 inch L desk with the Hutch.

3 half bookshelfs (Wife was afraid the full ones would fall on the kids)

Stereo cabinet with a 19 inch LCD on it.

um couple of lamps and that's it :-)