> 8 people left, not even enough for a football team, could
> this be proof god is a woman?

Not only that, but it proves that the Bible condones incest...

Think about this for a second...
In the Beginning there was Adam and Eve, they had 2 sons, Kane and Abel
- Kane killed Abel leaving only the 3 of them on Earth

Now, since the Earth is populated, we are all children of Adam, Kane and
Eve, therefore either Adam and Eve had daughters which either Adam or
Kane slept with to breed, or Eve slept with Kane to have daughters -
either way it's incest!

Now, we tavel down to Noah, only his wife, sons and their wives survived
- therefore any children they had must have bred with their cousins or
closer - one word - incest!

This means that the whole world is populated from in-breds... I'll just
go and get my banjo <g>

Philip Arnold
Technical Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer