my point is that I don't see you bitching about giving billions to
banks. I have not been paying attention to the inauguration but you
know what, I was in DC for Reagan's and you never saw so many hot and
cold running balls.

Furthermore, it's not just an extravagance. Consumer confidence needs
to recover and I don't think sackcloth and ashes would work for that.