> Sam wrote:
> it."  - Rush

HA!  Quoting comedians, that's funny.

Well here's what Kudlow thinks:

HE IS CHARMING, HE IS TERRIBLY SMART, BRIGHT, WELL-INFORMED, HE HAS A
GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR ...

INTERESTING THING. THIS IS JUST GENERALLY SPEAKING, HE IS SO
WELL-INFORMED, AND HE LOVES TO DEAL WITH BOTH SIDES OF AN ISSUE, AND
I'M NOT GOING TO DIVULGE WHAT WAS SAID THERE AND I'M NOT GOING TO GO
INTO ANY OF THE SPECIFICS, BUT HE ENJOYS THE BACK AND FORTH, AND HE IS
NOT, YOU KNOW, TOUGH, MEAN, INSULTING, SNARLING, NONE OF THAT STUFF,
AND WE WEREN'T EITHER.

THIS WAS A GOOD CONSERVATIVE GROUP AND WE JUST HAD A GREAT BACK AND
FORTH, AND HE WANTS TO KEEP THE DIALOGUE GOING WITH CONSERVATIVES. I
WOULD SAY I AM HONORED TO BE AT THAT DINNER. I WAS HONORED TO MEET
HIM. HE IS A VERY IMPRESSIVE MAN, AND I WISH HIM ALL THE LUCK IN THE
WORLD BECAUSE WE'VE GOT SOME ISSUES TO DEAL WITH.

And one of the largest reasons I thought Obama would be the best
choice is because he's not ideological OR vindictive.  He's willing to
listen to all ideas and use the best.

Thus far he's exceeded my expectations, but then my expectations are
based on results not rhetoric.  What's he delivered?

* An almost flawless transition that many are saying is the fastest ever

* A top team

* A welcoming atmosphere for everyone on both sides

And ...

* If the neighbors are bitching you know it's a kick ass party  W00t!