Wait, let me get this straight...

You make assumptions about the author of a post based on nothing more than
your liberal bias and then have the fucking nerve to say 'If you have a
problem with it, too bad' when he calls you out on it?

Well, I am going make some assumptions based on the petulant tone of your
email.

I assume that if President Obama told you that it will help solve global
warming if you knelt down and hobbed his knob, you would knock over every
other tree fucker to be first in line.

If you have a problem with that, too bad. Learn to deal with it.