Ah, but that's the game, isn't it? Make an 800 page bill, give no one time
to dig into it, and then claim it's not pork. It stinks like the Potomac
River at low tide during a full moon.

Here is a little sample of local project requests from WSJ:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122887075956093233.html

Hercules, Calif., wants $2.5 million in hard-earned taxpayer money for a
"Waterfront Duck Pond Park," and another $200,000 for a dog park.

- Euless, Texas, wants $15 million for the Midway Park Family Life Center,
which, you'll be glad to note, includes both a senior center and aquatic
facility.

- Natchez, Miss., "needs" a new $9.5 million sports complex "which would
allow our city to host major regional and national sports tournaments."

- Henderson, Nev., is asking for $20 million to help "develop a 60 acre
multi-use sports field complex."

- Brigham City, Utah, wants $15 million for a sports park.

- Arlington, Texas, needs $4 million to expand its tennis center.

- Miami, Fla., needs $15 million for a "Moore Park Community Center, Tennis
Center and Day Care" facility. The city is also desperate for $3.6 million
to build a covered basketball court and a new tennis court at Robert King
High Park. Then there's the $94 million Orange Bowl parking garage you are
being asked to pay for.

- La Porte, Texas, wants $7.6 million for a "Life Style Center." And
Oakland, Calif., needs $1 millionfor Fruitvale Latino Cultural and
Performing Arts Center.
And last but not least, here are a couple of Democrats in Congress saying
that pork in the stimulus bill doesn't matter:

David Obey:
http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/angry_democrat_on_pork_in_the_stimulus_bill_so_what/

and my personal favorite, Charles Schumer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEfICUoWKBw

So, either you are lying or you are in an Obama Kool-Aid induced stupor and
can't tell fact from fiction.