Roads and bridges, that's what these guys said all along. We have a decaying
infrastructure that we need to fix. Turns out that was a smokescreen for a
huge spending bonanza on everything under the sun.

This bill is pork barrel spending by another name, that's it.

And as for not understanding it, I get it, I just disagree with it. And so
do all but three Republicans in Congress, which really tells you what this
bill is - a pork-fest to reward every special interest and local
constituency of the Democrats in Congress.