I haven't yet, but probably will at some point.

I generally agree with Mahar, but also find him generally too acerbic for my
taste so it's a toss up.  I have heard from friends that it's a generally
fair portrayal - but like I said I haven't seen it.

I will say that I think that the idea that any documentary should be held to
some journalistic standard of unbiased reporting is silly.  They're all
biased: somebody has an opinion about something real and so they make a
movie to convince you of it.  I do think that they shouldn't (need to) lie
to make their point, but most political-minded ones tend to anyway.

But in general I prefer a balanced portrayal... it just feels better.  For
example "Jesus Camp" was clearly pushing an opinion (one I agree with) but I
thought it was presented very fairly (actually there was no editorial
comment at all - no narration, at least - clearly what they choose to show
was an editorial decision).

I just can't sit through something like "Expelled" - it's almost exclusively
distortions, editorial comment and, often, outright lies.  Michael Moore's
later stuff has tended to devolve into that as well (where I found his early
stuff brilliant).

Based on friends opinions I have some hope, but watching people (even people
I disagree with) ridiculed just isn't that much fun for me... although I
must admit for the real loonies I can definitely make exceptions.  ;^)

Jim Davis