> gMoney wrote:
> We can squeeze this in between 1 and 2....we can call it "1A"...or we can
> just call it the "Gruss Gott" level.

You left out "justifiably panic" and "are vindicated for their supreme
almost god-like foresight"

But I also left out:

6.) Naysayers who poo-poo trends with empirical evidence because they
think things that were always so always will be and are then surprised
when the inevitable happens but refuse to admit they were woefully,
foolishly, ridiculously, spectacularly mistaken in their status quo
judgment and thus learn nothing and are therefore likely to ignore
warnings the next time which hopefully won't kill them but if they
were smart they'd learn from their past mistake and immediately send a
check for $1500 to their teacher and mentor gruss thus ensuring their
reasoned survival due to their new confidence in fact-based reasoning
vs status quo reasoning.

It's a specific type, but not a rare type.