On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 8:53 AM, Gruss Gott <grussg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > JJ wrote:
> >
> > Well, I truly cannot fault anyone for that.
> >

> Ha, I can.  He's the President, has no idea what threat the country
> was facing, took 18 minutes before he did anything and when he did it
> was a conf call, still wouldn't make a decision about what to do, and
> refused to leave the school despite the Secret Service telling him
> they had to get to a secure location.
>
> Instead he posed for more pictures and told Karen Hughes he wanted a
> hamburger.
>
> I like the benefit of the doubt to, but in this case there isn't a
> shred of factual evidence to warrant it.

Come with me, to an alternate reality where Obama is the President on 9/11

Everyone else: He should have acted sooner.  He was like a deer in the
headlights.

Gruss: Dude... he was contemplating.  A good leader knows that you don't
rush into action.  You plan.  You consider your place on the battlefield and
what your viable options are.  You don't panic.  You try to keep your people
calm in the face of horror.  If you don't know that, then you don't know
what a good leader is.

--
I have failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my life. I love my
wife. And I wish you my kind of success.