Yea i had that phone before i went with my iphone. I miss things about it.
It certainly was not as bad as Iphone evangalists make it out to be. :)

But when i did the #'s the ATT iphone plan only turned out to be $10 bucks
more for unlimited then sprint. But i find that EVDO-A (CDMA) is alot faster
then ATT 3G (gsm) at least from personal feel.