> Too bad teaching one's daughters not to be whores doesn't seem like an
> option.

Heh, you're funny!  Liberals don't think the parents should do
anything when it comes to teaching their kids about sex.  Abstinence
as an educational program was laughed at.

> This assumes, of course, that every young woman who might need the
> pill consented to sex, which is all too often not the case.  For
> instance, a teenager who is raped by a family member and then needs
> that same family member's consent for the pill.  Can see were this
> might be a problem?

I can see where incestuous rape can be a problem but thing that I have
to question is your implication that it is the cause of a high
percentage of teenage pregnancies.