You know, if you put lipstick on a pig, it is still a pig. We are at
war, and it is a global war, and it is against terrorists, so the Global
War on Terrorism is what it should be called. What is the deal about
renaming things? Sheesh. There really are no more pressing issues to
work on? The economy is fixed? Our world image has improved? Joblessness
is down? When did this happen? Did I miss my re-deployment? What month
is this? What year? Huh? What just happened?

And WHY does it make sense not to call a war a war?

Bruce