100% in agreement.

Do NOT let up on them. But focus on them. Don't lump everyone together.
Spend the time on the shooters, and the funders, and the sender-outers, and
the organizers and the rabble rousers.

Don't worry about the people on the edges who are not yet dangerous. And try
not to make too many more fall into the danger category (by indiscriminate
action). And spend some time on image management.

(Not our military, but other branches of our government need to step up and
start doing their part, too)