On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 4:03 PM, Gruss Gott <grussg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, to be fair, it was the Republican that spent them but I digress ...

Isn't BamBam going to spend more than all the other presidents combined?

> The question is, is the stuff we're getting in O's deficit monster an
> enabling asset or a worthless pile of crap?
>
> I haven't really done the research to have an opinion, but the
> principles (healthcare, education, etc) seem right.

Ask the world what they think. Wasn't the plan to make the world love us again?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/first100days/2009/03/25/global-recession-tests-obamas-popularity-world-leaders/

Here are some money quotes:

"Europe is increasingly turning against his massive spending plans,
which most European leaders see as a destructive way to move forward
for the global economy and will only add to a massive American debt
burden," Gardiner told FOXNews.com.

"At the same time, there is a growing impression across Europe that
the Obama administration is inept and inefficient and increasingly
poorly managed."

A top European Union politician on Wednesday slammed Obama's plans for
the U.S. to spend its way out of recession as "a way to hell."