> Scott wrote:
> In my experience, the laws are definitely skewed towards the union.  When a
> union makes an atempt to get into a company, there is very little that the
> company can legally say or do about it.

Not true Scott.  I can think of 10 tried and true techniques off the
top of my head.  Further, once a union is in they can be flushed.

The company I worked for, in fact, busted it's largest union (5,000+)
and I worked with the guy who took 1-1/2 years to plan it.  Most dudes
drove to work in a "strike fighter" (a beater) since the union guys
would slingshot ball bearings into the parking lots.  Security was
insane and those dudes were neither small nor lacking in weapons.
Unless unions make a come-back it may have been the last large
union-bust.

Interestingly, as a followup, one of the smaller unions left there
just abolished itself - voted themselves out