If I work at a non-union company for 14 years and then a union gets voted in
and its a closed shop, I now have to pay the union and I have to follow
their rules, whether I agree with them or not.  I have to listen to what the
union says and do as the union tells me.  I now have less rights and less
money because of what other people decided and how some outsiders think
things should work.  Tell me how that would not be me losing some of my
rights? Wait...you won't becasue its kind of like having a Democrat in the
White House.