On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 8:04 AM, Erika L. Walker <[email protected]> wrote:
> I cant help but be fascinated by this man. He is charming. He is optimistic.
> He is good looking. And he doesn't really preach. If I had to go to church,
> I'd want to go to his church. I can't help it. He may not have gone the
> traditional route, but I like his stuff. It's more "Tony Robbins" than
> church, but it's definitely "feel good".

I know someone who's watched alot of him, and as a result I have
watched a couple of shows too.  It's really good positive stuff for
sure.  He's very very very repetitive though.

Definitely more like Tony Robbins or an inspirational speaker.  He
just throws the words God and Jesus in there occasionally so he can
call it a church.

All in all I think it's MUCH MUCH healthier stuff than what I see on
just about any other TV Church I have ever had the accidental horror
of watching.  If someone's Great Aunt Wilma insists on staying inside
and watching church TV all day, you should be okay with it being this
guy that she watches.

-Cameron

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:295774
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to