On the flip side, we've hired 4 programmers in the last 2 years
(compare that to 1 (uno) in the decade prior).  With luck, we're about
to get a 5th.

Government crap, sure, but I haven't seen any abatement of need in the
local private sector yet.

Computer/tech stuff is on the tail end of this economic whatsit,
compared to the front of the last.  We're getting hit, but it's only
tertiary.

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 6:40 PM, Paul Ihrig wrote:

> we have lost 30% of my department in the last 2 months.
> so i am now a little busy..
>
> on a side note, i have noticed the fertility rate on the list has
> sored in recent months...
> so maybe some one has found out what to do with all the extra time posting
> crud.

LOL!  I think you're on to something here...

But notice: it's happening in a lot of TV shows and whatnot too, neh?

Or maybe it's just that thing, where you buy a make/model of car X,
and suddenly start noticing more car Xs around.  *shrug*

=]

--
He who tip-toes cannot stand; he who strides cannot walk.
Jean de la Bruyere