I agree. I am torn as to whether or not this should be allowed. She too
is making sacrifices, and to be honest, being an Army wife is a very
tough job. But again, if the system allows this, think of the potential
for abuse.
And I was just correcting him. He was saying that she was serving. In a
way yes, she is.

Bruce