Fortunately no single person has control of that button. And yes, I am
honestly and truly happy that Obama can say "Holy Shit, I fucked up!
Undo". That was something Bush was incapable of doing and what I
faulted him for most.

Obama has pissed me off many times in his young presidency. That will
happen again. Some we'll just disagree on. Some he'll realized he
fucked up or I'll realize I was wrong. Ideally, I'd like a presidency
and a populace that could admit both.

And yes, having people over for a beer to talk things over instead of
trying to ruin their careers via the DOJ.....a wonderful change indeed
:)