no, not at all. At the moment I really wish I had a pickup, actually. But
not for every day, not unless I move to one of those places I was looking at
ten miles up a dirt road in the Santa Fe National Forest. Which is looking
less likely.

What annoys me is the Hummers I see driving down impeccably paved streets,
their owners sipping lattes from Starbucks and sporting "Drill Baby Drill"
bumper stickers. Admit it, that is a *lot* of SUV owners. Possibly most.

Pickup trucks and SUVs have their place. I used to have an old F150 once
upon a time. I bought it because yeah, I was moving a lot that summer, and
the little Toyota sedan I took into Texas hill country was not cutting the
mustard on the deep ruts and scattered boulders of Utopia's back roads. And
oh yeah, it was the used vehicle currently for sale in that town of 300
people :) But honestly now... most people don't need them.

>I will tell you this, we wont be getting some big ass Hummer, or "Look at
me
>I got an SUV" type vehicle.
exactly... not that what I think should really dictate what you get. But by
all means if you are hauling straw around, this falls in the category of
"needs a utility vehicle in my mind, if you care what I think anyway.