As an aside, it is because of the adventures I led in my 20's and early
30's, that I do not mind in the slightest being stuck in a remote mountain
village for awhile. From NYC to London to Atlanta and the areas in between,
the nightlife and the daylife, I've had my share of fun, games and then
some. I consider this period of time right now to be a sabbatical of sorts.
:) Gearing up for my next adventure with hubby on the high seas ... ;)